Thursday, October 1, 2009

my creative space

From this:

To this:
Things are a changing as my almost-ten-month old is almost crawling. I wouldn't actually say crawling yet, however she seems to get around pretty well. This morning I had my back turned for a half a minute and when I turned back she was having fun pushing the sewing machine pedal. How did she even get there? Time to pack up the cords (x 2 sewing machines plus the laptop cord) and machines and put them away for now :(
However I have almost finished my projects for the week (seeking two perfect buttons - why are they always so hard to find?) so there should be show and tell tomorrow.
Visit Koototyoo for more creative space antics.
Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month!

9 comments:

  1. nearlyMabel is the same age. it's a trick moving things before she realises she can roll, wiggle, crawl over to them. she figures it out before me and i never win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and games - perhaps a budding seamstress?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh its so quick, huh? Before you know it you'll be giving her sewing lessons ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It does happen before you know it, doesn't it? Good luck with finding a baby-safe home for your equipment! K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gotta love baby proofing....Hopefully it's a stress free transition :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. They can be scary fast! I'm was always on eggshells when went to someone else's non-babyproof abode. But never mind, they also grow just as quick. : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh dear...on the move kids do tend to cramp the crafting a wee bit.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the start of moving things higher, then higher, then higher, as your girl grows and stands and climbs and streches and grows some more!

    ReplyDelete