Friday, April 26, 2013

Kids Clothes Week ~ Day 4 ~ the morning after

The hangover from KCW day 4. On the sewing desk.
Didn't get around to blogging yesterday's picture. I managed to squeeze in an hour sewing but the morning after shot never happened...

But It didn't look too much different from this. I stalled on finishing the rose print pinafore as I've run out of my top stitching colour - a trip to the shops today. Its there nearly finished, showing off the lovely green lining. How unfortunate you won't see it much when its on. Hoping for some finished photos of this project tomorrow.

Otherwise I've started some knit projects. A couple of pairs of leggings for the girl, and a stripey LS tee for the boy. Lots of fun ahead attaching binding (fingers crossed it comes up well - I'm a bit hit and miss with binding...) and twin needle stitching.

Here's to KCW Day 5!!

1 comment:

  1. Attractive component of content. I simply stumbled upon your site and in accession capital to say that I get actually loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing on your feeds and even I success you get admission to consistently quickly. My page ...
    kids clothing
    kids clothes australia

    ReplyDelete